< photo : KITEE At The 26th KSEA NRC >
KITEE is holding its first Idea Pitch Competition on May 31st, 2017 in order to promote entrepreneurship of our members and to encourage them to build a promising startup. At the competition, KITEE members will compete individually or as a team to win an award of $2,000 plus continuous assistance, upon requests, from KITEE Angel Committee in various areas including formation, business plan, fundraising, legal, accounting, marketing, channel introduction, and technologies until the company grows to the next phase of business.
Any KITEE member as of the application due date (May 15th, 2017) can compete as an individual or a team.
Below is brief information about the competition:
• The idea to be pitched should not yet be commercialized.
• The team doesn't have to be a company.
• Presentation format: Any format including PowerPoint and Video.
• Language: English or Korean
• Team: Consisting of one or more KITEE members in any area
• May 15, 2017 Application due (by email at email@example.com)
• May 17, 2017 Pre-screening (document examination)
• May 31, 2017 Idea Pitch at Samsung Electronics, 105 Challenger Road (6th floor), Ridgefield Park, NJ.
• June 1, 2017 Interview and Q&A
• June 1, 2017 Winner announcement
©2016 BizNewyYork.net All Rights Reserved